MY LAS SUMMER

Hi, today I''m going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I'm going to talk about my trip in Mallorca, second, my summer in Banyoles, and finally I'm going to talk about my august in Llança.

Well, when I finished schkool I took the plane to Palma in Mallorca. We stayed in a fantastic hotel. in Mallorca we visited different places, the cathedral, the capital city and the beautifuls mountains. In the mornings we went to different beaches. It was an amazing week.

When I arrived in Banyoles I went to the football camp. It was very funny. Also I went swimming jto my grandparents pool.

Finally we went in Llança one mouth. We went to the beach in the mornings and in the afternons we did different activites like paddel surf, climbing running...

Martí Félez


















OBSERVATION OF YOUR ORAL PRESENTATION

Presentation:
Did you use visual support? powerpoint, video... Yes, but at the presentation I couln't open it so I put a photo of the cathedral in Mallorca
Did you show/talk about the photos in the point to the audience?Because of this problem I only showed the photo of the cathedral.

Body language and eye contact:
Did you look at your audience most of the time?I looked very time at my audience but no old the time.
Did you read from your notes? A little.
Did yoku do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? Yes I did.

Structure:
Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes.
Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? I tired it.
Which ones? 

Content:
Did you introduce interesting information to your audience? Yes, my summer.
Was your information more superficial or more detalied and original? My information was more detalied and origninal. 

Languege:
Did you check your grammar? Yes, after writing.
Did you use sentence linkers? Yes of course.
Did you use fillers? I don't know.

Pronountation and intonation:
Did you know how to pronunce all your words? Yes, all of them.
Did you check the pronounciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? Yes, before the presentation.
Did you change your tone of voice or use a montone all the time? No.
Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? Yes, I tired it.

Self-evaluation:
What mark did you get?7.5






Comentarios